Third generation of board members
The Raylor Centre has appointed a third family generation of Directors to assure the continuity of the company and the future of its tenants and staff.
Timothy and Caroline Raylor and Angela Anders, son and daughters of, respectively, Directors John and the late Margaret Raylor and Tony and Carol Raylor, have joined the board and it is anticipated they will eventually take responsibility for the company.
Harry Raylor, father of John and Tony Raylor, began trading on the James Street site in 1946, as a builders’ and scaffolders’ merchant. In the late 80s, his sons redeveloped the site into a multi-user business centre, which has evolved significantly since then.