The Raylor Centre has been at the heart of the business community in York for more than 35 years. With 2000 people working for wide range of companies in the 100 offices and industrial units on the eight acre site, the Raylor Centre is a hive of activity. And there are a wide range of benefits that attract businesses into the Raylor Centre including:
- A wide range of offices, workshops and storage units that will match your business today and offer flexibility for the future.
- Long and short-term agreements.
- 24 hour access to the site with CCTV and secure door entry system into offices.
- Two Meeting rooms. The larger with screen and projector – suitable for 8-12 people and self contained kitchen. Tea and coffee available on request and buffet lunches can be provided for an additional charge.
- Board Room with Skype facility for conference calls – suitable for 8 people
- Staffed reception that provides ‘meet and announce’ service for all your visitors. Open 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- A stairlift is fitted to enable disabled access to the first floor.
- Good access to major roads and public transport.
- Free and plentiful parking.
- A Lounge for quiet use away for your office.
The offices at the Raylor Centre range from 100 sq ft single occupancy offices through 950 sq ft offices that comfortably accommodate 10-16 people.
York – the perfect location
Britain’s most beautiful city is fast developing a reputation as the perfect location for businesses to launch, develop and expand. Excellent communications via road and rail make the city easily accessible for businesses and their workforce and that has played a major part in York becoming home to one of the highest concentrations of high- growth businesses in the country. The close proximity to Leeds, a city that is second only to London for financial and legal services, is another factor in the city’s success. As well as a range of traditional companies the city has seen more than £800m invested in its science and technology infrastructure and has become a world leader in IT, digital and creative industries.